Thursday, February 5, 2009

weight loss ...again!

Because I'm a big fatty AGAIN, I'm back on the weight loss plan. I guess having 4 kids in less than 6 years and my weight going up and down so much has realy messed me up. After having Emma I lost weight pretty easily. This time I'm not really losing anything yet. I initally lost about 25 pounds, but umm, I gained a lot during my pregnancy, so I still have a long way to go to get back to where I want to be. Thankfully Sean needs to lose his baby weight too, so I have a great support system at home. Plus I'm member of an online community of moms and several of them want to lose some weight too, so we are all going to keep tabs on each other throughout our journey. After having Megan it took me about 6 months to lose about the same amount of weight I want to lose this time, so hopefully in another 6 months I'll be quite the MILF again. LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Were all going to lose the weight together!!! I can't wait to be a MILF too. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on this bandwagon, too! I don't have baby weight...but post-wedding weight instead!

    ReplyDelete