Friday, February 20, 2009

Is it June yet?

I am so freaking excited about this summer I can hardly stand it! I plan to be at home as little as possible this summer. I'm sure that means I'll be exhausted, but it will be fun!
First on our list of travels is my cousins wedding near Kansas City in the beginning of June. Then we are going back to Florida for a week. This year we are driving instead of flying, unless we find an unbeatable deal, so the trip will actually last 9 days, but only 7 are going to be in Florida. The best part about this trip is we are renting a huge house and going with Sean's dad and step-mom, Sean's sister, her husband and Sean's nephew. We are also trying to get Sean's brother and his family to come, and I'm trying to talk my mom into joining us.
Here's our house

and we have our very own in ground pool!

The week after we get home from that trip is our annual lake trip. This year, however, we plan to stay at cloud 9 and drive down to spend a few days on the lake since it's so close. I plan to stay at cloud 9 for another week or so after the lake week, and maybe then I'll come home. I know I won't be able to stay away too much longer because by then July will almost be over, which means back to school time for the kids. Poor Sean will have to be working during a lot of my vacationing, but I don't feel bad enough to skip my vacationing because of it. Isn't that awful of me?!

2 comments:

  1. VERY cool!! Sounds like you are going to have a great summer! That house and pool look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You have a very busy summer ahead!

    ReplyDelete