Friday, February 6, 2009

March for Babies

I decided to join some of my online mommy friends in the fundraiser for the March of Dimes this year. It is a 3.1 mile walk on April 25th to benefit research to prevent premature birth and birth defects. We've been so lucky that we have had 4 full-term healthy babies, but many families are not so lucky. In order to make the fundraiser a success I'm reaching out to all of you who read this blog. You can join our team, even if you aren't a mom, by going here: STL moms, or you can make a donation to our team. I set my intital fundraising goal fairly low, so please don't feel like you have to give a lot. Just think if everyone who reads this donates a dollar, and then they get 5 more people they know to give a dollar, it would add up to a lot very quickly. I am posting a link at the top of the blog to be able to donate, and if you have any questions about this please email me, or post a comment. Also pass this on to anyone else you think may be willing to donate, or who would want to join our team. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I don't live in STL, I'm not a Momma, but I joined the team with you guys anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete