Monday, February 9, 2009

snow day

edit: yet again you'll have to click on the photos to see the whole thing and get the full effect. I promise I will fix the settings on it very soon. Sorry!

Here are some pictures from when we finally got a good amount of snow. Megan wasn't too crazy about it. I think it was too cold and I had bundled her up so much she was like the little brother from "A Christmas Story."

See the resemblance...
Photobucket

the next night she decided she'd just go out like this:
Photobucket
she was mad we wouldn't let her out like that, but hot chocolate makes everything better, right?
Photobucket
Photobucket

and here is a picture of Emma and Nathan after Emma's kindergarten snow show at school. Doesn't she look old?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Megan's curly locks are adorable! :)

    The rest of the kids are looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the hot chocolate picture!!

    ReplyDelete