Thursday, June 5, 2008

pregnancy update

Things are still going well. I feel like I'm finally coming out of the sickness phase. Of course, I'll tell you that today and then wake up tomorrow feeling like I got ran over by a truck, but for today I'm feeling good. I go back to the doctor next week, I think (maybe I should check on that), and hopefully we'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat. It always makes me feel better being able to hear it, and not just see the little flicker on the ultrasound screen that the doctor says is the heartbeat. In other news I've really starting growing a belly now. I think I'm still stuck in that limbo of people not really knowing if I'm just chubby or if I'm a little pregnant, which is ok, except I hate feeling like people think I'm fat. I want to wear a sign that says, "Yes I'm pregnant, I'm not just addicted ice cream". Which I am this pregnancy, but everyone doesn't need to know that. I'll try to get Sean to take a picture of my growing mid-section tonight. He always looks at me funny when I ask him to take pictures of weird things (like me with the before and after haircut pictures), but he usually does it anyway. Guys just don't get it, and I've given up on trying to explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment