Wednesday, June 25, 2008

17 months old

Well I got distracted by the fact that everyone was out of town and totally missed Megan's 17 month old birthday. Not a whole lot new going on with her lately though either. We're still working to get her talking with actual words and not just jabbering in her own language. I know one of these days she's going to wake up and just start talking in complete sentences. Then she really won't seem like a baby anymore. I think her super curly hair is helping to keep her looking like a baby for now.
Megan is still incredibly tiny for her age. I think height-wise she is catching up, but she is still really skinny. Everyone we meet guesses she is about 6 months younger than she really is.
Megan loves climbing and is quite the expert at stairs. She even knows how to go down them really well. I can't wait to see how she acts at the lake this year. With as much as she loves taking a bath I think she'll have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment