Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nathan's 4 years old

and so we went for his checkup. He grew 3 inches, and is up to 39 inches tall. He also gained a little weight and weighs 33 1/2 pounds. The good news is he is still in the 25th percentile for both height and weight, so he's proportionate. The doctor said he looks great and has no concerns. Nathan also had to get two shots today, the mmr and his second chicken pox vaccine. He seems fine this afternoon and doesn't even seem to have a fever with them, which is pretty common. Of course he cried a little, but instantly receovered, and there was no screaming bloody murder, like when Emma goes to the doctor.
I also changed the look of our blog again. There was something that was just off about the other design. I like this one better and I hope you do too!

1 comment:

  1. I hope GiGi is as good as Nathan is with shots!

    I love the new look! I still need to figure out how to change my blog...and find the time to change it!

    ReplyDelete