Monday, June 2, 2008

haircut

Tomorrow I am going to get my first major haircut in a long time. My hair is pretty much as long as it was when I graduated high school. Right after graduating is when I chopped it all off. I am one of those people that is in a constant cycle of growing my hair out, and then cutting it all off again. I am so looking forward to shorter, more manageable, cooler hair for the summer. Not to mention that it will be easier to take care of than the thick mass of hair I have now. Granted cutting it all off means I'll actually have to fix it rather than just throwing it in a pony tail, but I'm tired of being that mom with her hair always in a ponytail. Plus I feel like it's so heavy and thick that even when I wear it down it looks crappy. Be sure to check back tomorrow for before and after pictures!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I have been thinking about getting my haircut too. I can't wait to see the new do!

    ReplyDelete