Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kelly and Mike's wedding

As some of you know, I occassionally do "Day of Wedding Coordinating", and I love it. I recently worked a wedding for an amazing couple and today their slideshow was posted by their awesome photographers. Kelly and Mike had a beautiful day, and they had two of the most amazing photographers in St. Louis there to capture everything. Not only are the photographers ridiculously talented, they are also two of the nicest people I've ever met. I really hope I get a chance to work with them again soon. Anyway, here is a link to their fabulous show. While you are on their site be sure to check out some of the other amazing weddings they have been part of.

1 comment:

  1. I honestly had NO idea that you did day of coordinating!

    I'm going to have to remember you when someone asks for a suggestion. :)

    ReplyDelete