Thursday, June 19, 2008

do you hear that?

Listen closely or you might miss it. Oh wait, you can't hear anything? ... That's right my house is completely silent, well except for the hum of the air conditioner. Sean just left for a weekend trip with all 3 kids and I'm home alone. While I'm so excited about a little quiet time just for me, it's incredibly odd for our house to be this quiet, ever, let alone at 6pm. I am sad that I could not go this weekend (yes guys I really do like spending time with you), but I have a million things to do here at the house to prepare for our vacation in a week and a half, and I'm just not feeling up to taking two very long car trips so close together.
So if anyone is free this weekend, so am I for once. And if you could pray that everyone has a safe trip that would be great too!

This is where I'd love to be this weekend enjoying my quiet time, but I'll take what I can get! hehe

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO. . .quiet time!
    Enjoy it while you can! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl-- We missed you this weekend! Although it was great to see the kids and Sean. I can't believe how big they are all getting (except Sean, of course!). Anyway, hope you had a great, relaxing weekend. Kelly & Steve

    ReplyDelete