Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"I lost my tooth"

Today is my birthday, and I'm 25 now, YIKES! That number makes me feel so old. I know it's not really old, but I feel it. Sean got me some cd's I'd mentioned that I wanted, and some oven mitts. I know oven mitts seem like a lame gift, but it's what I really wanted because our old ones are falling apart and I got burned the other day because of it. For dessert I picked up a Gooey Butter Cake. YUMMY! For those of you not from St. Louis and who have no clue what I'm talking about, you are missing out in life. Let me know if you want me to ship some to you to try. Of course then you'll be addicted and unable to get anymore, but at least you'd get to experience it once.
The other exciting thing that happened today was me being awakened by Emma coming in our room and saying, "Mommy, I lost my tooth this morning!" I was shocked because yesterday was the first day I remember her telling me that it was loose, and then this morning it fell out. She was so excited about it and didn't even ask to put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy. Instead she had Sean put it in a ziploc bag so she can save it and show Maddie the next time we see her. Of course this would happen just a few days before Laura's wedding, so now Emma has a big gap in her mouth. Thankfully it is on the bottom and not the top, but she still looks funny because it's right in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment