Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Emma graduates preschool

Tonight was Emma's preschool graduation. I tried really hard not to cry... I didn't make it through them walking in before the waterworks started. I'd like to blame it on my pregnancy hormones, but I would have cried anyway. She looked so grown up in her little cap and gown, and she's my first baby. Luckily I was not the only mom that cried. They sang some songs and then Miss Nancy handed out their littls diplomas. Then she made a little speech about what she loved about all the kids and she cried through the whole thing, so of course I teared up again. Afterward they had cake and ice cream and each kid got a dvd scrapbook of pictures from the whole year. I haven't watched that yet, but I'll probably cry again.
Onto the pictures:






and here is a picture from Emma's first day of school:

and here is a picture from today, Emma's last day of school. Look how much she has changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment