Thursday, January 18, 2007

big weekend

Well I did it! Sean's mom arrives today and she really wanted me to wait until after she got in town before I had the baby, and I did it. I'm actually surprised I'm still pregnant with the way I've felt for the last month, but this just proves that my body must make a very nice home for the baby. Hopefully it won't be long now before I have the baby because I don't want his mom just sitting around bored and waiting. I'm sure she'll enjoy spending time with the other two grandkids in the meantime.
Tomorrow is my brother's and my cousin's birthday and they have both been convinced the entire pregnancy that I will have this baby on their birthday. I keep saying our family doesn't need another Januray 19th baby, but they think it's a great idea. It will be interesting to see if they are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment