Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Girly presents

Look what I got the girls for Christmas.

This is the picture from the website. I got the bracelets made in the girls's birthstones and they look great. I will post pictures of theirs after they open them on Christmas. They are so cute, and the girl who made them is the sweetest person ever. She even agreed to meet me so I could pick them up and not pay for shipping. Then genious me totally forgot that I was supposed to meet her and she called me like 15 minutes after I was supposed to be there. I jumped in the car and met her, but I felt so bad that she had to sit there and wait on me. Especially since she took time out of her day to make things easier for me. I'm so jealous of her job. She flips houses, and is really successful at it. She does pretty much all the work herself, and it looks fantastic. Her last project she just listed and it turned out great. I would love to be able to do something like that, of course wouldn't we all.
Anyway, you can visit her website here. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment