Monday, December 10, 2007

Family Christmas

This past weekend my extended family came into town for our annual family get together. It is always a good time, and this year was no different. We went out to eat and then headed to the hotel where everyone was staying. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins, and the adults all talked and ate some more. Of course the big news that my cousin will want everyone to know, is that she and Sean are the beer pong champs this year! I hope they stay in shape during the off season so they are prepared for next year's challengers. In other big news another cousin announced she recently got engaged. Yay Amber! We missed eveyone that couldn't be here this year, and hope next year you can come. Because I'm a scatterbrained mother of three I forgot my camera, so I have no pictures to share with you. If anyone wants to send me some that they took I'd be happy to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment