Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas decorations

If you know me at all, you know I love Christmas and all the decorations that come with it. Last year I had all our stuff up 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. This year I was a little slower, but not by much. Each year I try to add a little bit to my stash of Christmas decorations. That way I'm not spending a lot of money all at once, but eventually I'll have all the stuff I want for the house. Sean thinks I'm nuts for getting this excited about Christmas decorations. He thinks they are too much work when all you do is look at them. But I do most of the work myself so I don't really care what he thinks.

Here are a couple of pictures of the outside of the house. I would put some up of our inside decorations, but there are toys everywhere right now, and I'm just too lazy to pick them up. Maybe tonight I can get a picture with the oustide lights on. All I know is everything would look better if we could get some snow!

here is a close up of the wreath on our front door


Also if you live in the St. Louis area, you may want to check this website out. It is a site for a house that does a light and music show. Their site also has a list of other houses in the area that do the same kind of thing on the links and map page. Enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment