Monday, November 26, 2007

Turkey Day

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. We stayed home Thursday and Sean and I made Thanksgiving dinner by ourselves. It turned out pretty good, but not as good as my mom's. Friday we went to my mom's and stuffed ourselves with another thanksgiving dinner, and lots of pie. The kids stayed at mom's Friday night, and Sean and I went Christmas shopping for them. We are almost finished shopping for Emma and Nathan, but that is still all I have. I am not one of those people that loves to shop on Black Friday. I looke through the ads in the paper ever year, but there is never anything in there that makes me want to get up at 4am and go stand in line in the cold. I also hate shopping when it's crowded. I'd rather pay a little more and have an enjoyable experience than save a few bucks and be sleep deprived and crabby. I really need to get my act together and make a list of what I'm planning to buy for who. I am so unprepared its ridiculous. I love giving people Christmas presents, but the preparation is kind of a pain. How is everyone else doing on their Christmas shopping? Surely I'm not the only slacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment