Thursday, November 29, 2007

Perfect Present

Sean got me an awesome present for our anniversary. The traditional gift for the 4th anniversary is fruit/flowers, which is ok, but not too exciting. The modern fourth anniversary gift is appliances, which is a lot more exciting to me. So I got Sean a pressure washer. He was pretty excited. I thought he might be a little miffed since that means he has some work to do in the spring, but he was really happy and said he's been wanting one. My present was something I've been drooling over basically since we got married. My mom has one, and hers has lasted for at least 15 years. It not the super fancy one that comes with all the gadgets, but knowing me I'd probably never use those anyway. Did you figure it out yet?
It's a....
well here is a picture of Sean's present:






















I'm so excited to finally have one of these. I can't wait to use it. It's just in time for making holiday cookies and candy too. YUMMY!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE mine...I got mine for Christmas last year. It looks just like yours!

    ReplyDelete