Wednesday, August 20, 2008

not anymore

Emma hates school, so much so that the last two mornings have left me on the verge of a nervouse breakdown. She doesn't just complain about it and say she doesn't want to go, she throws a fit, screams and cries and well, you the idea. Today she even started in with the whole, my tummy hurts crap. I think it really did hurt, but she went to the bathroom and then life was good and she finished breakfast and was ready to go. We got shoes on headed out the door and got just past the neighbors house when she wigged out and wouldn't walk any further toward te bus stop. I tried telling her she'd be fine and we'd just go up and wait for the bus and she'd feel better. Nope, nothing. So we went back to the house with her screaming like I was killing her. I decided fine she can miss the bus because school is less than 10 minutes away and I'll drive her in a little bit once she calmed down. She didn't calm down. She ended up not going to school today, making me cry, and Sean had to come home from work and take her to the doctor to make sure she was ok. The doctor did say she seemed a little tender in her belly in the area that would suggest reflux, so now she has some prevacid to take every night. I hope to God this helps because I can't take anymore of what went on today. It was awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment