Monday, January 14, 2008

more on disney

Since this is our first major vacation with all three kids, my brain has been consumed with worry, excitement, and planning for this trip since we booked it. In ways I think it's good that I'm trying to plan ahead and I hope that means we will end up in Florida with everything we need, but i have a feeling I'm just overthinking everything and will be freaking out about everything by the time the day of departure arrives. After watching Jon & Kate plus 8 last night on their trip to Disney I got a couple more ideas of things to look into to make our trip easier.
I have never really watched their show before, but I'm totally sucked in now. As insane as my days are some times, they don't even come close to how crazy their life is. One of her quotes from last night stuck with me, though. She said, "Each day is painfully the same, yet vastly different." Oh my god how true that is. Anyway, I am so impressed with their family and that they have let cameras into their lives on an almost daily basis. It must be a hard enough job caring for 8 kids, but to have all the ups and downs documented on national television is pretty crazy.
Emma is still stressing about Sea World, but each day it's getting better. I am kind of sad that in one week Megan will be one. This year has flown by and she is growing so fast. She is walking like crazy now, which I love, but it means we no longer have an infant and are dealing with a tempermental toddler instead.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even have kids and I need "adult time" too!!!! Hahaha I can only imagine how it would be chasing 3 little monsters around all day....they are super cute though!

    ReplyDelete