Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy First Birthday Megan

I can't believe this day has already arrived. I'm honestly sad that Megan is already one. I can't belive I actually miss those first couple weeks of her life when I got almost no sleep and was exhausted constantly. She is always doing something new and funny, so I'm trying to enjoy the days as they come and not long for the past. She is getting into everything, which really makes me miss the days of being able to leave her on the floor and know when I return, she'll still be there. She is now a walking babbling toddler who is curious about everything. And if you don't let her see what she wants you are going to hear about it. Emma and Nathan are definitely her favorite playmates. She loves it when they play with her or let her chase them around. She also loves the time of day when daddy gets home. I guess by then she is bored with me and happy to have someone new pay attention to her. I am sad Megan is no longer our baby, but I know there are so many fun things in store as we venture into toddler world. Happy First Birthday Megan!

Here is the post from pictures when Megan was born just to reminisce a little more.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Megan is a year old! Congrats to mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwww

    Your little girl is growing up! Cute but I can see how you are sad too!

    ReplyDelete