Friday, September 7, 2007

babies everywhere

I'm not sure if it's because the people we know are at just the right age, or if it's just some strange coincidence, but so many people we know are expecting babies in the next year and I couldn't be more excited. I love babies, but am not even close to ready for anymore, so I'm happy people around me are having them so I can enjoy the baby and then send it home. :) Currently two of our neighbors are pregnant, one is dues in November and the other in March. Some friends of ours just found out they are expecting in April. My sil's best friend is having her little girl on monday, and we just found out my brother and sister-in-law are due with their second baby in April. I'm so excited for all the expecting mommies out there. I also want to wish the best of luck to those still trying. I know a couple girls that are dealing with some major infertility issues and I have nothing good to say to them because I have no idea what it's like, but I want them to know I'm always praying for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment