Monday, September 24, 2007

8 months old

I realize I'm a few days late with this post, but better late than never. Megan has grown so much in the last month. I don't know if she's actually bigger, but she is definitely less like an infant and quickly transitioning into the toddler stage. She is a really fast crawler and now she's pulling up on the couch and cruising around the living room like she's done it her whole life. She's still not sleeping through the night, but we are so used to that I know it will completely freak me out when it actually does happen. Megan's personality is becoming more apparent every day. She is so funny, and will do something silly just for a laugh. She loves when daddy gets home and she crawls after him and cries if he won't stop and pick her up. Yesterday we decided to try something new with Megan at bath time. She got into the big bathtub for the first time, and she did really well. I'm glad she is big enough for this as it will make bath time much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment