Tuesday, February 2, 2010

misc.

* I think the stomach virus finally left our house (knock on wood). It hung around for about 12 days, and I am really hoping it's gone for a VERY long time.
* I am 23 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow. How on earth did I get that pregnant already?
* I am officially on the hunt for an occasional babysitter. Not going to be easy since I am trusting someone I barely know with our kiddos, but definitely necessary.
* Sean's birthday is quickly approaching and I have no clue what to get him.
* Emma's birthday is also quickly approaching and I think I may die of shock that she's turning 7!
* The Olympics start in 10 days and I'm super excited!!!!!!!!
* There is often a lot I'd love to say about the things going on in my life, but I think it would shock the crap out of some of the people I think read this blog on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment