Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Megan

Today is Megan's third birthday, and guess how we're celebrating? By being sick! Yep that's right, Megan is unlucky enough to have gotten a stomach virus just in time for her birthday. :( She's feeling much better this afternoon thankfully, and just needs some rest to hopefully be back to her old self tomorrow. It's so hard to believe that 3 years ago right now our sweet little girl was only an hour old. She has grown into quite the little person with her own way of doing things. She is very independent and headstrong, which will be both a very good and very bad thing as she gets older. I will be surprised if she grows up to be a crowd follower. I fully expect her to go her own way in life, regardless of what anyone else tries to tell her. I fear this will mean lots of head-butting between the two of us in her teenage years, but what mother and daughter don't go through that?
I can't wait to see what the next year will bring for Megan. With our family growing again, and her getting involved in dance recently, I'm sure we are in for a lot of changes with her. I'm so sad my little princess is growing up, but I know it's going to be quite the adventure with her.

1 comment: