Monday, January 11, 2010

10 days

10 days since my last post, and sadly you missed nothing. Last Monday the kids went back to school, and then Wednesday night/Thursday morning we got some snow, and ridiculously cold temps, so Thursday and Friday were snow days. Over the weekend we just tried to keep warm, and Sean worked from home a ton, and we started the school routine again today. This week is going to be a busy one though. The kids have stuff going on two nights this week. They get out early one other day, and then I have my ultrasound at the hospital Thursday afternoon, and an appointment with my ob Friday morning. By the time next weekend rolls around I'm going to be ready for the extra day Sean and the kids have off.
I can't believe I'm already 20 weeks pregnant and it's time for the 'big" ultrasound. We are not finding out the sex of the baby, which I know disappoints some of you, but I'm just hoping for a healthy baby swimming around in there. I will let you all know how it goes by the end of the week. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you are halfway through already! Have fun at the ultrasound! I would have such a hard time not knowing. I think I would be peeking the whole time to try to see myself! Haha!

    ReplyDelete