Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jackson updates

I've been a total blogger slacker this summer, so here are just a few updates on Jackson
~He is sitting awesome now

~He pulls up and can stand while holding onto something

~he crawls like a maniac, even though it's the "army crawl" he is super fast and is getting into everything

~he is still super tiny despite nursing a ton most days. The pediatrician suggested starting solids, but I have been hesitant to do that. I did give him some finger foods the other night though, which he seemed to enjoy. I'm thinking we'll probably stick with giving him things like that at dinner both to get him started onother foods and to keep him occupied during dinner since he's becoming increasingly difficult while I try to eat and he's just sitting there.

~he has two teeth on the bottom, but that's it

~I can't wait to see what's in store next!


No comments:

Post a Comment