Thursday, March 12, 2009

month #3

Jackson is already 3 months old. How does time go so fast and feel like such a blur when you have a baby? I'm so sad that I can't slow down time to make this phase of life last a little longer, especially since I may never get to experience it again. I think it frightens Sean that I might want another baby now. It's a never ending cycle with me I guess.
Anyway, back to Jackson. He is such a sweet cuddly baby, and so happy. He is always smiling and "talking" to us. The other night I was holding him and he was talking so loudly I couldn't hear the tv at all. It is pretty funny to hear him go on and on. He has always been such a good sleeper, but this past week he has been sleeping like crap. I'm not sure if it's because of the time change, or because we went to a friends house on Saturday and he was up late, or maybe a little bit of both. Either way I hate it and want my old sleepy Jackson back. He really hasn't learned anything else yet. We are bad and don't do tummy time with him a lot which means he's not getting much of a chance to learn to roll, but I have a feeling that it won't take him long to figure it out as much as he moves around in his bed.
We are going to get family pictures taken later this month, and I'm going to go get his 3 month pictures done soon, so hopefully I will have lots of cuteness to share with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment