Monday, November 17, 2008

stupidity

I can't believe Motrin thought this commercial was a good idea in the first place, but then they went through with it and actually made the commercial and aired it.

I don't know how I'd survive without my carriers, and honestly my back and arms are less tired and sore when I use a carrier. If it hurts when you are baby-wearing, chances are you are doing it wrong.
Anyway, because of this commercial, one of my favorite stores has put all their carriers on sale. To save 10% on any carrier at Cotton Babies use the code WEARME. The sale is good through November 23rd. Happy shopping!
And here is a picture of Megan happily riding in the Ergo with dad. Don't they both look miserable?!

1 comment:

  1. That is a crazy commercial! I can't believe the "official mom" comment!!! I've always heard the slings are easier on you, too.

    ReplyDelete