Thursday, November 27, 2008

being thankful

I feel like I complain on this blog a lot, mainly because it's my outlet for whatever is going on that is bothering me, but I know I have a lot to be thankful for. Here are just some of the things I'm thankful for:
~Having fabulous friends and family that I truly love and care about, and that I know will always be there for me.
~Having 3 (soon to be 4) beautiful and healthy children, even if they drive me insane some days.
~Having an amazing husband who puts up with all my imperfections, and who is an amazing father to our children.
~Having a nice home, food to eat, and enough money to take care of our family, even if we aren't always using it wisely. lol!
~Being able to share wonderful memories of family members that are no longer with us with children.

There are so many things to be thankful for, and I know I often take them for granted. So what are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment