Saturday, November 15, 2008

family

I love my family, and I'm not just talking about Sean and the kids. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing extended family. Today we had our annual get together with my dad's family. There were 50 of us there, and that isn't even all of us. I love my family and the time we spend together. Thankfully Sean enjoys spending time with my family and loves these gatherings too. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins, even though they are still trying to figure out what a cousin is. I love that we all make time once a year to get together like this. It is getting harder and harder now that we are all growing up and have families of our own, but I think this weekend is special to all of us because everyone always makes it in, even if they have to drive 5 hours, and sometimes more, to get here. I wish I had pictures to share with you of the kids being silly, and Sean playing beer pong, but of course I forgot my camera. Luckily one of my cousins is going to send me some when she gets home, so I'll share them as soon as I have them.

1 comment:

  1. We love you too! Isn't it such a good time? I love it

    ReplyDelete