Tuesday, August 21, 2007

7 months old

sorry for the lack of posting. I'm not really sure what I've been doing the past couple of weeks. The kids were sick last week, and now I have their awful cold and I'm miserable, but no real activity has been going on in our house.
This past month Megan has perfected her sitting and crawling abilities and is now pulling up on every available surface she can find. She is still not sleeping through the night, not even close really. I can't believe that after seven months we are no closer to this goal than we were when Megan was a newborn. I realize expecting a baby to sleep through the night is a tall order, but I'd be happy with only getting up for one feeding instead of 3. Feeding her in the middle of the night isn't all bad though. She is so sweet and snuggly at night when Sean brings her to our bed and she wants to eat and then falls alseep. Those are some of my favorite moments when she's so peaceful and content. Those are the moments I wish I could bottle up and save for when I'm having a bad day when she is 2 and starts giving me attitude. I feel like every month I post the same thing about Megan. She is growing and changing so much it's unreal, and every month seems to go by faster than the last one did. I wish there was a way for me to keep her so little and sweet. I know that sounds silly because of course she has to grow up, but I don't want her to since she may be my last baby.
Expect pictures tomorrow as it will be Emma's first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment