Friday, July 20, 2007

don't count what?

oh that's right, don't count your chickens before they hatch! Of course the night I posted about Megan's great sleeping she went back to her waking up a couple times a night. We are getting better, but it's a very slow process.
In other news the cloth diapering is going great. The only issue I'm having is our super efficient washing machine doesn't get all of them completely clean the first time through the wash. It's mainly because our washer uses as little water as possible, which is bad for cloth diapers because they get cleaned better when circulating through large amounts of water. The big problem is I can't adjust the amount of water it uses because it's an autofill machine, so there isn't a water level adjustment button anywhere on the machine. I'm tweaking my washing routine and changed my detergent and I'll have it all figured out soon. I can't believe I miss my old washer!

No comments:

Post a Comment