Monday, July 23, 2007

6 months

Holy crap, Megan has been part of our family for one half of a year already. It's so sad how fast time goes by now. I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day to really enjoy my kids while they are little and snuggly, and it makes me so sad. I took Megan to the doctor today for her checkup and she is 15 pounds 1.5 ounces and 26 inches long. She is growing as she should be. She also got 3 more shots today. I hate when the kids get shots because they look at me with those sad eyes and I can tell they are thinking "dear God mom, why are you letting them hurt me?!" I know it's better that they get the vaccines than end up with some horrible disease, but I hate that it hurts them.
Megan is pretty mobile now. She doesn't crawl in the traditional sense of the word, but she can get wherever she wants to go pretty easily. She is also still working on that other tooth on top. It is so close to being all the way through her gum, and I'll be glad when it is, because I have a feeling that's why she's been so fussy lately. I'll be heading back to the photo studio for pictures soon, so keep checking back for some new cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment