Saturday, January 31, 2009

sleeping

Ok, so I am very very hesitat to post this, but..... Jackson has been sleeping through the night for the past week! He did it two night in a row two weeks ago, and then went back to waking evey 3-4 hours at night, but since last Friday night he's been sleeping at least from 11-6, usually longer. Last night he went down at 9pm and didn't get up until after 7!!!! I felt bad he went so long without eating, but if he was hungry he would have woken up, right? He is such an amazingly good baby we can't believe it. Emma was sleeping through the night at 6 weeks old also, but I'm amazed once again. Plus he naps well, eats great, and very rarely cries. He makes me want 10 more just like him. I love sleep!

5 comments:

  1. lord i am jealous! i can't even get the twins to sleep through the night and they are a year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan was 11 months old before she slept through the night, so I feel your pain Kierstin. That makes me appreciate this even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me. I need to go get some pins and a voodoo doll with your name on it.

    Since Robbie doesn't eat, I generally get maybe one 2 1/2 hour stretch at night, then he's up every hour to nibble.. *yawn*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I feel so bad for you Trish. I cannot imagine the months of pure exhaustion you've endured. I wish I coulc come help you out, but I know I'm just a walking germ these days.

    ReplyDelete