Saturday, March 1, 2008

stroller dilemna

I really thought I was going to just take our single stroller with us, but now I'm thinking about not taking it and instead renting a double stroller at disney and sea world. They cost $18.00 a day so it would cost us $36, plus tax probably, to avoid the hassle of another piece of equipment we have to haul through the airport and then to the rental car. I think $18.00 a day is expensive for a stroller rental, but I've heard that the strollers are great, and since it might be more convenient than taking ours I'm leaning toward doing it. What does everyone else think? Should we take ours and add to our ever increasing pile of things to take, or just spend the $36.00 and rent a stroller at the parks when we need them? Please help me decide!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl! E-mail or call Debi. I think she will be a great resource. Jim, Debi, & the kids are going next Friday and she said she will be renting the double stroller because they are wonderful! I told her I thought you would be there around the same time. Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say if you have the money in the budget go for it. Like you said, one last thing to worry about. I am so jealous that you are going. I demand lots of pictures. I said it before I want to live through your adventure until Chloe is old enough for us to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say that I'm extremely jealous that you are in Florida right now! Its freaking cold here!

    ReplyDelete