Monday, May 14, 2007

valet parking

Maybe it's because I was not a privileged child and therefore have very limited exposure to valet parking, but whatever the reason, I hate valet parking. Don't get me wrong I love the convenience of it, but as a mom of 3 when we go on a trip our car is full of stuff, and inevitably we forget something in the car when we unload. Which was also difficult because the hotel we are staying in had a guy that did that for us too. Anyway, now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get what I need out of my car. Do I call the garage from our room and have them bring the car down and I just drive it around the block, get what I need and bring it back to the valet stand? Or do I go down there and get my keys and have them tell me where the car is? For those of you that often use valet this probably seems silly, but it's just more of a pain for me than a help. Clearly I'm not cut out to live the high life!

No comments:

Post a Comment