Monday, May 21, 2007

4 months old

Megan had her 4 month check-up today. Everything went well, and she's still growing. She is now 13 pounds 4 ounces and 24 1/2 inches long. She had to get 3 shots and one oral vaccine. She hated the shots and has been running a mild fever, but that is an expected side effect, so we're not worried yet. I can't believe 4 months have gone by already. I am starting to get back into shape finally. Sean and I have both joined weight watchers. I've lost almost 10 pounds since joining on March 31st. Sean has only been doing it for 2 1/2 weeks, but he's already lost 6 pounds. We're both hoping to lose a lost more. Since having Megan I've lost almost 40, but I don't count all of that since a lot of it was just from being pregnant. Hopefully by the time everyone sees us again we're going to look fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment