Tuesday, February 13, 2007

week #3

It's hard to believe we had Megan 3 weeks ago already. Our days are busy just doing the basics. Some days seem really long, but time goes by so fast now. I think the more kids you have the faster time goes because there is more to keep you busy. Megan is still doing good. We are working on getting her to sleep more at night. So far we haven't had much success, but eventually we'll get there. We are still trying to decide if we want to have any more kids, but in the mean time I'm trying to enjoy every second of Megan just in case this is it. There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby snuggled up on your chest.
Sean's Dad and Debbie made it up last weekend to see Megan. The kids loved having papa around to play with. I think they get bored with Sean and I. We also ventured out to do some shopping for the first time as a whole family. It was nice to get out finally, and everyone behaved. We even got to have a decent dinner out. Of course Megan decided she wanted to eat as soon as my food arrived, but I'm used to that by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment