Thursday, February 22, 2007

one month later

I can't believe Megan is already a month old. This month has been quite stressful and has gone by way too fast. I took Megan to the dr. yesterday for her check-up and she's doing fine. She weighs 9 pounds 8 ounces now, and is 21 1/2 inches long. I was thinking man she's getting big, but then I remembered she's still 6 ounces and one inch smaller than Nathan was when he was born! She still doesn't get this sleeping at night thing, but the dr. had some suggestions. Hopefully they will work, because Sean and I are very tired. He keeps saying he doesn't want anymore kids when she is up at 2am, but then later when she's sleeping on him I wonder how could you not want more of that?
I had my dr. appointment on Tuesday and I'm healing great and I've lost almost all the weight! That is good news because I had plenty of weight to lose before I got pregnant with Megan. Plus my friend Laura is getting married next year and I have to look good ina bridesmaid dress! I want people to see me and think, "Wow, I can't believe she has three kids!" :)
Tuesday was also Sean's birthday. He's now 34! I got him and his best friend Blues tickets for next Tuesday. They are only 7 rows off the ice, so I hope they are good seats!
Emma's birthday is this Sunday, and if everyone has recovered from this stomach bug that's been going around we will have a small get together to celebrate. I can't believe she's going to be 4. I still remember bringing her home from the hosptial. Now I have to start looking at pre-school for her. It's going to be good for both of us to have her in school and interacting socially with other kids. She's so introverted it's hard on both of us sometimes.
Hopefully things will calm down this next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment