Tuesday, December 19, 2006

35 weeks

Only 35 days to go! It's kind of weird how at 35 weeks I only have 35 days left. Anyhow, nothing new to report really. I don't go to the dr. again until next week. I still have lower back pain and irregular contractions all the time. So pretty much I feel ginormous, and am focusing intently on that light at the end of the tunnel! I will have to have Sean take a picture of how huge I am so all of you that don't get the pleasure of seeing me in person can still make jokes at my expense! It's ok with me though, I know I'm huge. I know because random people are starting to ask when I'm due, which is code for "Holy crap your getting huge!" I'm done stressing about how big I am and how much weight I'm gaining because there isn't a lot I can do at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment