Thursday, October 20, 2011

thank God for moms!

The last month has been crazy around here.  Sean has been out of town for two weeks for work, and even though my mom was around to help a ton, I still felt like they were the longest weeks of my life.  Brooklyn had an ear infection during Sean's first trip, which meant very little sleep the first couple of days until her meds kicked in.  His first trip was also just over a week after my surgery, so that made things interesting.  Thankfully I was making an awesome recovery, so I wasn't feeling too bad by the time he left.  His second trip was better since we were all well, but I had meetings somewhere for the kids almost every night that week, so my poor mother was at my house almost more than she was at hers.  Thank God we have her around!  I don't know what we'd do without her.  Not only would I be a lot crazier, we would probably be totally broke from paying for babysitting all these times that I have had stuff to do that the kids couldn't attend.  She has been driving up to our house at least twice a week to help us out for the past couple of weeks, and unfortunately things don't look like they are going to slow down anytime soon.  I am hopeful we'll be cutting her hours back to one day a week soon though, lol!

In other news, GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment