Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!  We had a great day today.  I have to say, I LOVE that we don't have to go anywhere on Christmas.  For a while it kind of was a bummer that we didn't go to my mom's on Christmas day, but now, I love that Christmas day is just our family hanging out at home together.  We open our presents, eat breakfast, and then play with the new toys, watch the new movies, and hang out together.  Since we got lucky and had a white Christmas this year, the older three even went out and played in the snow for a while.  Such a wonderful day!
I will try to get some more pictures posted tomorrow, but for now, I think these will do.  :)

before Santa came
After Santa's visit
The next two are the post present opening chaos.  :)


I hope everyone else had a wonderful day however you spent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment