Friday, June 12, 2009

6 months old

Jackson is 6 months old today. How is it possible he's been part of our family for 1/2 a year? He is so laid back and easy-going, and his baby days are slipping away and will be over before I know it. In the past couple weeks he's been pushing up on his hands and knees and actually crawling a tiny bit. Since he took so long to roll over I figured he'd be behind on everything, but I was very wrong. He is getting much too mobile for my taste. I like that he stays put when I lay him down on the floor. He is till working on the sitting thing. He is very wobbly and can only sit unsupported for about 20 seconds on a good day. But, all well, it's not like he'll be 5 and not know how to sit. :) We go to the doctor next week for his and Nathan's checkup so we'll know how big our little chunky monkey really is after that.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's 6 months already!! The time is sure going by quickly!

    ReplyDelete