Wednesday, April 4, 2007

no such luck

As expected Megan's great sleeping habit only lasted a couple of nights. Now we are back to being up every 3 hours, which mean I only get 2 hours of sleep in between by the time I feed her and get her back to bed, and get myself back to sleep. At least she is sleeping at night though. Last night it took me an hour to get her to go to bed. She just kept screaming and I'd go back in there and she'd want to eat again. I'm not sure if it is a growth spurt or just her being difficult. I never did pay much attention to the growth spurt ages that they tell you about. I'm not doubting that most babies go through growth spurts at the same time, it just doesn't do me any good to worry about when they will hit. The other two were such great sleepers I really don't know what to do with a baby that won't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment