Anyway, a quick rundown on the past couple of months.
- Brooklyn started walking when she was 9 months old. Quite ridiculous if you ask me. She now basically runs around chasing her siblings and all the other neighborhood kids.
- Brooklyn still does not sleep through the night, and is still nursing a ton. She does however eat a lot of real food now. I just have to figure out how to get her to drink from a cup.
- I've been trying to potty train Jackson, but he's so lazy and resistant it's been awful. I'm taking a break right now because I just can't handle cleaning up anymore "accidents" for a while. I desperately want him to be potty trained soon, but obviously there is only so much I can do to make that happen. The rest is up to him to be willing to do what he knows how to do.
- Emma, Megan,and I had our first dance recital together. It was really fun, but totally crazy taking care of all 3 of our stuff and costume and shoe changes.
- Emma had her first communion
- Brooklyn turned one and loved her cake.
- Nathan turned 7!!!! Holy crap, my two oldest are 7 and 8 now. Craziness!
- Emma and Nathan are finally out of school for the summer
- I turned 28. :( EEK! Now I'm only 2 years away from 30. Seriously having a hard time with that.
- My sister-in-law, brother, Sean and I threw a surprise party for my mom. It was awesome and she was totally shocked.
- We took the kids to my mom's to swim for the first time this year, and Brooklyn loved the pool. Yay for another water baby!
Maybe I'll get creative and come up with some fun things to blog about, and maybe not and you'll just get random posts here and there catching up on things.